For over 28 years Generation Circuits has been offering quality products and services to the electronics engineering industry. We stand by our work and we are proud of the methods we use to ensure that our products and services reflect our core values, principals, and workmanship.
The Generation Circuits Quality Assurance Program was developed and is maintained by our team of professionals. This program is designed to control documentation including corrective actions and audits.
Underwriters Laboratory - File #E172491
Generation Circuits is UL 94 and 796 approved for all levels of bare board manufacturing. This includes the UL flammability rating of 94V-0. Click to view our UL Card, or visit Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to see our listing on their online certifications directory.
ITAR Registration Letter - Registrant Code # M31672
Generation Circuits is ITAR Registered for International Traffic in Arms Regulation and Arms Export Control (AECA). Click to view our ITAR Registration Letter.
Generation Circuits follows the IPC PC Board Standards and Guidelines for PC Board Layout, PC Board Manufacturing, and PC Board Assembly.
- IPC-2221/2222 Standard on Printed Board Design
- IPC-A-600 Class 2 and Class 3 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-A-610 PC Assembly Acceptance Standard
- IPC-6011 and IPC-6012 Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid PCBs
- IPC-SM-840 Solder Resist Coatings
- IPC-4101 Specifications for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer PCBs
RoHS/WEEE Compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
Generation Circuits offers lead-free assembly processing and lead-free PC board finishes. Materials are WEEE compliant and free of the six banned substances. It is important your boards are manufactured using the proper materials and process profiles when using high temperatures during assembly. Generation Circuits has the necessary materials and knowledge to ensure you receive a stable RoHS product.
- IPC net list compare prior to PC board manufacturing: Checks IPC net list to gerber and N.C. drill data for any discrepancies
- Pre-CAM front end DRC (design rule check): Checks customer design errors
- Visual engineering release by quality manager for every job
- Controlled impedance testing –TDR test of panel coupons
- 100% net list test on all product
- Employee training program