PC BOARD LAYOUT
Generation Circuits offers a complete PC board design service from PC board schematic capture to PC board layout.
Generation Circuits’ expert team consists of experienced layout designers with various fields of knowledge to handle your full layout or revision requirements. If you choose Generation Circuits as your layout designer we will complete your layout with fabrication in mind, helping to make your final product as easy and inexpensive to fabricate as possible.
Generation Circuits specializes in creating PCB layouts utilizing Altium® Designer® Complete System Design Suite.
On completion of your board design we will provide a comprehensive deliverables package including:
- Fabrication Files:
- Gerbers RX-274d Format (aperture embedded)
- Aperture List
- NC Drill File
- Drill (fabrication) Drawing (PDF and Gerber)
- Check Plots (PDF)
- Assembly Files:
- Assembly Drawing (PDF)
- Pick and Place File (CSV and text)
- Paste Mask Files (PDF and Gerber)
- Additional Files Available Upon Request:
- ASCII format
- DXF format
- DWG format
- ODB++ Files
- Generated Netlist (IPC-D-356A)
- Test Point Report
- Specctra Design File
- Electronic files by e-mail and/or USPS
By choosing Generation Circuits as your PC board fabricator you will enjoy the benefits of seamless layout through manufacturing without the delays and potential errors associated with transfer of files between different vendors. We can quote your complete PCB package from concept to board fabrication and assembly.
Visit the quote center for additional information on getting started or call 888-722-2621.
Fast turn jobs are accepted, and turnaround times are subject to complexity and requirements. We do not promote Auto Routing. Although, this option is available with the extent of clean up left to the customer and our advice.
- Schematic capture
- "Altium Designer"® formats including AD 9.0 all legacy products:
- AUTOTRAX and "Protel" 2.8 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 98 / 99 SE / DXP/ 2004
- Mentor Graphics "PadsPCB"® formats
- Import: ASCII "Tango"® / "P-CAD"® / "PADS"® / "Orcad"® .DXF / .MAX files
- Create PCB database from existing Gerber and N.C. Drill files
- High density through-hole boards
- All types of surface mount designs with mixed technologies
- Blind and buried vias
- Via in pad
- High speed, clock and matched pairs to the engineer's specification
- Two-sided component placing
- High density quad packs
- High frequency
- Micro BGA / FPGA routing
- RF / microwave
- High voltage to UL or ECC specification
- Analog and digital signal separation
- DUT and probe card
- Controlled impedance
- Split planes / Isolation
- Create a Project Library
- PCI / Eurocard / PC104 / PCMCIA /backplanes and PS/2
PC board design and layout lead times depend on the specifications of the job. Lead times for most projects can be completed in one to two weeks. Supplying us with the necessary information for quoting will present a more accurate delivery time. Visit the quote center for additional information on getting started.
|Schematic Capture||1-5 days||call for details|
|Layout Revisions||1-5 days||call for details|
|Layout 1-2 layer||3-7 days||call for details|
|Layout Multi-Layer||1-2 weeks||call for details|
STANDARD: Implies the most economical.
SPECIAL/EXPEDITE: May incur additional charges. Contact us for further information as needed.
Other factors may apply to shorten delivery time without incurring exceptional expedite charges.
Please contact us for precise delivery.